Sunday, August 11, 2013

YPDS days is over

So today, I realized that YPDS is over, I remember waking up early, going to Wisma 76, morning tea, sessions, lunch with small groups, sitting there half asleep half awake, looking left and right cause im bored, laughing when the translator translate it wrong, teasing Graham, Janelle, Clayton, being teased by Robert....memories kept.

Great topics taught by Ari, Cliff, Ben, Tommi, and Nirina. I love hearing God's voice and doing what God ask me to do. Though its just last night when we say goodbye, I really want to rewind it and do it again. So yea, I got my ticket for mission trip booked...

Waiting for more of God's calling :) really want to do a real DTS when I grow up and that's according to God's calling and HIS perfect timing :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment