Saturday, November 9, 2013

Aye readers,

I am currently addicted, not scratch that, I'm addicted to wattpad. Honestly, I love reading online stories in that application. And that is also why I haven't been posting on my blog for quite awhile last time. I'm so sorry please don't kill me.

I hate my life, I just want to leave everything behind. Okay I'm joking, I love my life, and I'm really happy right now. Why ? I have no idea why.

Let's do an update on my life, shall we?
I think we shall.

School : It's getting interesting, Christmas celebration is coming, and we haven't practice anything except dance. Winter break is on its way, as well. Me and my friend is being a part of the Christmas celebration.

Skating : I'm still in the same level as last time, freestyle 5. Its making me stress each week.

Social : Honestly I'm alone, like I only talk with 8 people last week and this week. It's pitiful, I know.

What else ? hmm I think that's it.

So until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessyca,

    Just dropping by to say thanks for registering at Teenage Blogger Central! Also, awesome colour scheme on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete