Monday, June 17, 2013

Process being an instructor is tough....

I just realized this while I'm going to write a post in my blog......

For me, honestly speaking, being a coach, teacher, or an instructor is easy, but the process to become a coach, teacher, or an instructor is hard, because before our teachers can teach us stuff in school, they also learned back in their days. And coaches, they used to trained real hard to become professionals and to become who they are now. BE PROUD ! to have a teacher who gave you hard questions and to have a coach who probably get mad or laugh when you fall down.

And guess what ?!?!? I got 5 students in my first day of coaching last Sunday, 16 June, 2013 but got none today... but I got time to practice, but then I fell while racing with Darryl, and got my right ankle a little injured. Let's see tomorrow if there is any students.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment