Thursday, June 20, 2013

These past few days...

On Wednesday, I went coaching in Kota Kasablanka and met my best friend, Tasha there. Well, we planned it already, and we coached together, she got 2 students and so do I.... and we stayed in Kota Kasablanka until 8. We were planning to grab dinner, but Tasha's mom, Ms. Elly brought us Hotdogs.... so we ate the hotdogs in the car while going to Tasha's house. We laughed and texted with the same person in BBM and we arrived in Tasha's house, and I met Aj and we chatted.

On Thursday, I went to Kota Kasablanka in the morning and drank starbucks coffee with Tasha and put on our skates and we got on ice, we just stand in the same position cause we got nothing to do then suddenly Tasha got a student for an hour, then I got a student but only for half hour, then after that, me and Tasha grab lunchsnack, we didn't eat our lunch cause we weren't hungry, we went downstairs and Tasha bought Sour Sally and I bought Cream Soup from KFC and we got bored so Tasha dipped, her kiwi topping to my cream soup and it actually taste good haha and we did that a lot of times and then, we went to buy food and drink for Jimmy and Heru. Then we went up stair to the rink again, and there is Jeff so we asked him to come inside and sit with us which he did sat with us after we asked him in, we laughed and joked around and Jeff skated with us and we still laughed in the rink and of course, joked around and we went off ice and again we laughed and joked around and suddenly, I got students then Tasha went home, and I finally ate my lunner (lunch dinner) then I went home..... hehe 

And today, I'm going to Kota Kasablanka around 2ish, that's why, I could write a post hehehee teehee<3 see you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment