Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Haven't been updating on my life and I'm truly sorry for that, anyhow... Life have been amazing (: 

I attend Ignite, IES every Saturday and Sunday since the starting of February and to be honest, I wasn't anti-social as I used to be. I have amazing friends and leaders there.

Through the days that I haven't been updating, I'm always in starbucks, but always forget to open my blog, when I remember it, it will be the time, when I was home, with a very slow connection. I am currently in Coffee Bean listening to Sinking Deep (cover) by River Nation. 

Skating : 

Well, so far I am still in freestyle 5, but did all the elements right today.

School :

I am trying ! 

~*~

So I bought 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. I love Augustus Waters, is it bad that I fall in love with a fictional character ? Okay maybe not, I am who I am hahah. That book is the best book I have ever read. Going to buy more of John Green's Book. 

Well it's short than usual but anyway that's a wrap ! Stay tuned on next update (: 

Love you all, thank you for 1.2k viewers<3

No comments:

Post a Comment