Tuesday, July 30, 2013

a cut in my finger

So yesterday, after school me and some of my schoolmates played, small field soccer, and Aiko kicked the ball to the roof, so I climbed the gate and went at the edge of the wall, but in the top of the wall they have like these spiky-spiky thingy-thingy, so I need to be careful I got the ball and carefully went back to the gate that I use to climb, then the second time, I kicked it to the roof, so I need to take it again, when I put the ball down, and I was carefully spy-climbing in the wall that have the spiky things, one of schoolmate, kicked the ball straight to my feet, and I slipped, in my mind, there is only two choice to pick, to fall and probably get my head, feet, hand, and body bone break, and I get myself end up in the hospital, or to hold on to the spike, and let my hand only to bleed, so I choose to hold on to the spike, as my way of thinking is right, my hand did bleed, and the blood drips to the ball, and now, my right hand has scars though only small ones, but it hurts, so yea, but I'm fine now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment