Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me !! (17 July)

Its official, I'm 15 now... getting older in age... AAA but I'm still thankful to God for adding me another year... Last night, I got a blackberry message from my best friend Tasha, and my friends saying happy birthday, then I continue doing my homework and suddenly my mom called me to go outside but with an angry facial expression, I was really nervous cause she is probably mad cause I have a lot of mistakes in MATH. So, I went outside, all the light was off then suddenly, my mom sang a happy birthday song and in the table there is a plate, full of s'more (its crackers, hersheys, and marshmallow, microwaved for 2.5 minutes) and my family prayed for me. My Dad went to asleep first, then because I was sleepy also, I asked my mom if I could sleep she said later, so I waited then from the front door, My brother's friends came bringing a cake singing another birthday song for me.... then they drew on my face with permanent marker HAHA real funny --" then while my brother's friend was chit, chatting, I tried to wash my face it took me almost one and a half hour to wash it off, it finally wear off then they went home and I went to sleep at around 3a.m. --" hahaha I'll post more later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment