Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy International Friendship Day !

To all my audience, friends, and best friends... HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ! What are you guys planning to do ? For me, hanging out with my schoolmates, study (cause its school day), and probably just stay at home wkwk.

Today, I got new friends, the DTS team from Perth, Australia just arrived in school or my home hehe... Me and my family introduces ourselves to the team and so did they (:

In lunch time, me and some of my schoolmates played football, before continuing our study, us, students, we have to brush our teeth and I make a deal with Darryl, that I will brush my teeth with his toothpaste, cause I kick the dirty soccer ball, right into his hair, and since he really love his hair so that's the deal, but if I don't brush my teeth with his toothpaste (which taste really yucky), I need to do 50 pushups, so I choose the 50 pushups.....that's it for this afternoon (: Keep reading my blog, J-zies (:

No comments:

Post a Comment