Saturday, July 6, 2013

Youth Gathering 2013 in Wisma Brendita


 For the last 4 days, I haven't been posting is because of this, I joined some kind of a camp but its not a camp (get it ?) It was an amazing and fun, 4 days ever. I met new friends and I had so much fun with them. Day 1 (02/07/13) : It was fun, we were separated into teams for the outbound. Day 2 (03/07/13) : We had a lessons, some had futsal, cooking, slideshow, dance, drawing, speaking, and writing and we need to show our skills at the end of the day. Day 3 (04/07/13) : Its outbound day, but sadly it was raining so we kinda play inbound, a lot of us get wet, especially me, I got really wet because of my friends, they splashed me with water, and at the end of the day each teams show their skills together, and we had "Fun Night", and we really had fun. And because its our last night there, me and my friends stayed up late talking to each other. Day 4 and Last Day (05/07/13) : Closing Ceremony :)

1 comment:

  1. You can see the videos here:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/setyabud/videos

    ReplyDelete