Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Dance Moves



So today I had a dance lesson, and they taught some totally great dance moves AAA so excited to put it in my dance crew choreo. Today, me and my cousins decided to take random pics of us hahah, its pretty funny we had fun ahahah, my room became a fun room for like 30 minutes and I asked them to go to sleep cause we are going to swim tomorrow like in the morning. And before we got home we went to stop by in Alfamidi, a mini-market, in there we played tag, hide and seek, and tag again... until the cashier laugh at us, it was so funny, awkward and kinda weird for me, cause I'm the oldest one but I still had fun hahaha (: They are all going back to their own house tomorrow.... going to miss them, not ahahah I'm kidding (: that's it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment